Advertising & Marketing Analyst
- Master’s Degree, Advertising, Michigan State University, 2011 & four-time college soccer Division I champion; in both situations “scored, defended and led a team.”
- Presently employed as a Email Program Manager with specialties in client/account management, brand management, marketing communications, online marketing, and digital /social media.
- Over 6 years of experience creating, managing and monitoring social media channels. Including security, policies, brand standards, roles and permissions.
- Computer Skills: Windows, Macintosh, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Proficient knowledge of HTML.
- New media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Foursquare, Yelp, Eventbrite, Constant Contact, MailChimp, HootSuite, WordPress, Vine, Skype, Exact Target, Extron, Sysomos Heartbeat, Shoutlet, Ominture, Salesforce Chatter and a quick learner/adapter of what’s next.
- Event Management experience includes managing media activities compliance at The Palace of Auburn Hills events and organizing the production of entertainment events for Soaring Eagle Casino, Grand Rapids, Michigan’s Rock the Rapids concert series, and the Sturgis, South Dakota Road Show.
- Customer Service experience with a strength handling difficult situations/customers; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- NAACP and American Advertising Federation of Greater Flint member.
- Pursuing a BS in Web Development and Web Design; Full Sail University (Online), expected to graduate Oct, 2016
- MA Advertising; Michigan State University, 2011
- BA Communications; Minor in Advertising, Oakland University, 2009
- First African American woman’s soccer scholarship athlete to graduate from Oakland University.
Display Marketing Coordinator 10/16 – Present
Time Warner Cable
- Coordinated key pieces in the creation of display advertising campaigns.
- Used of SalesForce for sales lead analytics.
- Administrator of email retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Creator of SmartSheet spreadsheet schematics to organize campaign components.
- Experience communicating with marketing team on BaseCamp.
Social Media Specialist 11/13 – 10/15
- Key player in the management of Avis Budget Groups accounts on various Social Media platforms.
- Increased the number of Facebook followers by over 50% in a year.
- Responsible for the creation and analytics of social media advertising campaigns.
- Creator for the creation of hundreds of Twitter and Facebook ads responsible for the hiring of Avis Budget Group Employees.
- Experience working with recruiters and targeting their ideal candidates.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Power Editor.
Interactive Marketing Analyst 07/12 – 11/13
Kelly Services Global Headquarters
- Community Manager for global accounts on various Social Media platforms.
- Experience with problem solving online marketing platform issues throughout the United States, Mexico, China, Italy, Puerto Rico, etc.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of three email newsletters sent to 200,000 readers worldwide.
- Create and analyze multi-dimensional metric reports that include tracking, trending and analysis related to website traffic, conversation and campaign effectiveness.
- Maintain content on two websites used by client organizations and employees. Assist with SEO/SEM efforts.
Leasing Manager 03/12 – 05/12
- Managed a leasing staff of 10+ leasing agents covering 6+ properties.
- Organized resident events.
- Implemented Text message marketing and Social Media Marketing.
Social Media Developer 12/11 – 04/12
Tri-Star Marketing Solutions
- Responsible for acquiring clients and building Social Media campaigns.
- Created and managed social media accounts for real estate clients.
- Improved Coulter Realty’s engagement rate by over 20% in 20 months.
Managed monthly analytics and reporting.
Leasing & Marketing Specialist 05/09 – 08/10
Auburn Heights Apartments
- Creator and manager of social media accounts.
- Creator of community newsletter for over 100 residents.
Marketing Intern 05/11 – 11/11
Devon Title Agency
- Created E-Property site profiles and Call Capture listings.
- Monitored and maintained Social Media profiles. Doubled the amount of Twitter followers.
- Designed and distributed various marketing pieces.
Marketing Intern 01/11 – 04/11
- Organized entertainment events for the Soaring Eagle Casino, Common Grounds and Rock the Rapids concert series, and the Sturgis, South Dakota Road Show.
Marketing Intern 09/10 – 12/10
- Monitored and maintained Social Media profiles.
- Created a Social Media “how-to book” for incoming interns.
Marketing Intern 01/09 – 04/09
The Palace of Auburn Hills Arena
- Worked with press at Palace events.
- Cold called local businesses for event vouchers.
- Monitored Social Media profiles.